Bruce Oldfield OBE becomes exclusive couturier for The Lanesborough
The Lanesborough, London is delighted to announce world renowned designer, Bruce Oldfield, OBE as the hotel's exclusive couturier.
Published on 23 August 2018
London, August 2018
The Lanesborough Hotel in London, part of the prestigious Oetker Collection, is delighted to announce world renowned designer, Bruce Oldfield, OBE as the hotel's exclusive couturier. Known for bringing elegance, refinement and classic tailoring to his designs, Bruce continues to dress some of the most celebrated women in the world including royalty, celebrities and socialites, and his personalised services will be exclusive to brides and guests celebrating their weddings and special occasions at The Lanesborough.
Priced from £250 for two people, the experience begins with a Champagne afternoon tea in The Lanesborough’s Michelin-starred Celeste restaurant before guests are transferred to Bruce’s famous atelier on Beauchamp Place in one of the hotel’s chauffeur-driven cars. They will then be greeted by Bruce personally, who will spend time with the bride-to-be discussing their preferences and ideas before creating a bespoke sketch of their dream wedding dress.
Bruce Oldfield, OBE comments "Having been so impressed by The Lanesborough's approach to hospitality and the stunning weddings they host, we are delighted to work with their very discerning clients who have an appreciation of the best couture experience in the sumptuous surroundings of the hotel".
Antoinette Lettieri Head of Events at The Lanesborough adds "By collaborating with master couturier Bruce Oldfield we are putting our brides and clients at the centre of the best of British luxury and hospitality. Every detail of the experience has been carefully thought out so that we offer brides an unforgettable experience".
The Bruce Oldfield Experience can be added to The Lanesborough’s Royal Affair wedding package. The package costs from £230 per person* and includes:
- Chef’s selection of 6 canapés
- 2 glasses of Champagne per person
- Set Three Course Wedding Breakfast with coffee & petit fours
- 1⁄2 bottle of Sommelier paired wines
- A glass of Champagne to toast the bride and groom
- A bottle of mineral water
- Lanesborough Printing – name cards, menu cards and display table plan
- A luxury mantelpiece floral arrangement for the reception room in your chosen colours
- 15% discount on all other floral arrangements
- Lanesborough silver candelabras
- Silver cake stand and cake knife
- A Bridal suite for the night of the wedding
- Couples spa treatment in the Lanesborough Club & Spa
All applicable room hire charges
*Discretionary 15% service charge additional, minimum of 60 guests
For more details of this exclusive offering contact The Lanesborough Events Team on email@example.com or visit lanesborough.com